Experience the Real Industry Excellence!
Internship are an excellent opportunity to preview the post-graduation work environment you could potentially be part of as you embark on your career. At KTG, we encourage students to seek a fruitful real work experience through the 10 to 12-weeks internship programme across our business divisions for an exciting exposure to the KTG culture and workplace.
What Are We Looking For
- Undergraduate with a full time enrolment in a University, and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or its equivalent
- Available for a minimum perior of 10-12 weeks
- Profficient in Engligh. Profficiency in Mandarin and Malay would be an advantage
- Possess strong leadership qualities, actively involved in extracurricular activities and is a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We give preference and priorities to penultimate and final year students. The number and length of placement is subject to KTG’s business divisions and department availability.
How Can You Apply?
Attach the following documents when you submit your application through our application form:
- Your personal details, course of study and current CGPA or its equivalent.
- A short paragraph (less than 500 words) on what you hope to accomplish via internship programme with KTG.